-->

What's New

Pink Champagne truffles in time for the Rose Bowl

Ingredients

9 oz. dark chocolate finely chopped

7 oz. milk chocolate, finely chopped

31/2 fl oz. double cream

21/4 oz. unsalted butter

31/2 fl oz. pink champagne

4 teaspoons brandy

1 lb. 2 oz. sugar icing

1 lb. 10 oz., tempered dark chocolate

Put the chopped dark and milk chocolate in a bowl.

Bring cream and butter to a boil in a pan.
Pour the cream and butter mixture over the chocolate.
Add the champagne and brandy.
Whisk gently .
Pour mixture into a large bowl.
Leave to cool at room temperature until it is firm enough to pipe.
Using a piping bag (fitted with a 1/2-inch plain nozzle) pipe blobs 1 inch in diameter on to a tray lined with parchment paper.
Refrigerate until they are firm.
Remove the truffles from the fridge and roll into balls.
Return to the fridge to firm up again.
Sprinkle with suger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com