-->

What's New

Chocolat Chaud

The Miami Herald is reporting that "chocolat chaud" is the crave in France.

It seems as if the French are into the rich, creamy blend of genuine dark chocolate and steamed milk. The French call it chocolat chaud.


The dark chocolate is imported from Africa or South America. It boasts a cacao content of at least 70%. When melted and mixed with steamed milk or cream it is quite the enjoyable drink. Parisians drink this with a glass of cold water on the side because it is so rich that you need an occasional palate-cleansing sip of water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com