-->

What's New

Sugarfree Chocolate Butter Cookies

INGREDIENTS

* 1/4 cup softened butter
* 3 tablespoons Splenda
* 1 egg
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 tablespoons skim milk
* 1 1/4 cups cake flour
* 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate, melted




DIRECTIONS

1. In a mixer, cream the butter until smooth.
2. Add Splenda, egg, vanilla and milk and blend well.
3. Add half the flour, mix well and stir in chocolate
4. Add the rest of the flour.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.

These cookies can be put through a press

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com