-->

What's New

Haystacks

1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened at room temperature

2 tablespoons milk

2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar

3 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted

1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Pinch of salt

3 cups mini-marshmallows

3 cups flaked coconut, lightly toasted

Combine cream cheese and milk in a large bowl.
Mix on high using an electric mixer until well-blended.
Gradually add confectioners' sugar.
Stir in melted chocolate, vanilla and salt.
Fold in marshmallows.

Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of mixture in toasted coconut, toss until well-covered. Place haystacks on wax paper-lined baking sheets. Chill until firm.
Top with chopped nuts if desired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com