-->

What's New

Serious Chocolate Cake

INGREDIENTS

* 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
* 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
* 2 cups sour cream
* 1 cup melted butter
* 5 eggs
* 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
.
2. In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix.
3.Add in sour cream, melted butter, and eggs .
4.Beat on low speed until blended. Then beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
5.Blend in chocolate chips.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com