-->

What's New

Chocolate Room

Godiva has unveiled an all-chocolate room in Manhattan, a creation where even the candles and artwork are made of the sweet stuff.

There's a chandelier dripping with chocolate "pearls" and a dining table made of stars, truffles and crescents, all chocolate and under glass.There's also a fireplace, with chocolate logs and a chocolate mantel, as well as all-chocolate candles. Lighting, of course, isn't advised.

This is Godiva's annual Valentine's Day promotion contest. This year, anyone who buys the winning box of chocolates --for $23 and up--may win the chocolate room. It is to be re-created in a suite of Manhattan's Bryant Park Hotel for a pampered getaway weekend for two in May.

The winning box-- sold only in North America --will contain a note informing the buyer of his or her good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com