-->

What's New

Love Potion #299

As seen in the New York Post

Served at Bookmarks, the rooftop bar in the Library Hotel and Madison & Vine, this is the creation of Kenneth McClure, general manager at both.

3 tablespoons pink sherbet
1 ounce simple syrup
Splash of pomegranate juice
2 ounces champagne (such as Moet & Chandon)
Rose petal and chocolate-dipped strawberry, for garnish

In a mixing glass, stir together the sherbet, simple syrup, pomegranate juice and 1 ounce of the champagne. Strain into a chilled champagne flute. Top with remaining champagne.
Garnish with a rose petal and serve with a chocolate-dipped strawberry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com