-->

What's New

chocolate stuffed strawberries

Inside-Out Chocolate Strawberries

24 to 36 medium strawberries

1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate morsels

2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream

4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature

1/4 cup powdered sugar

Remove stems and part of inner parts of strawberries to form a small bowl. Cut a sliver off of bottom of each strawberry so that strawberry will stand on end; discard slivers.

Place morsels and cream in small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high (100 percent) power 30 seconds; stir until creamy. If necessary, microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Let cool slightly.

Place cream cheese and powdered sugar in large mixer bowl. Beat until creamy; beat in chocolate mixture.

Place cream cheese mixture in large pastry bag with star tip or spoon into gallon-size heavy-duty plastic bag with a 1/4-inch wide opening cut at one corner.

Pipe mixture into strawberry cups, filling cups completely and then mounding mixture on top of each strawberry. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.

Makes 2 to 3 dozen strawberries

-- Recipe from Nestle


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com