-->

What's New

Kraft No-Bake Chocolate Cookie Squares

Take 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter and mix & match your recipe from these options...


BAKER'S Chocolate options cookie choices PLANTERS Nut possibilities

1 pkg. (8 squares) Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies chopped Pecans

2 pkg. (4 oz. each) GERMAN'S Sweet Chocolate CHIPS AHOY! Real Chocolate Chip Cookies toasted Slivered Almonds

1 pkg. (8 squares) Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies chopped COCKTAIL Peanuts

1-1/3 pkg. (8 squares) Premium White Baking Chocolate OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies chopped Macadamias
Then follow our 3 simple steps:

MICROWAVE BAKER'S Chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.

ADD 1 cup each broken cookies and PLANTERS Nuts; mix well. Spread into greased foil-lined 8-inch square pan.

REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm. Cut into 16 squares to serve. Store leftover cookie squares in the refrigerator.



Kraft.com




Send Flowers Get Smiles

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com