-->

What's New

Chocolate Facts

Different kinds:
Unsweetened: Also called "baking" or "bitter," this is the purest chocolate you can get, with nothing added.

Bittersweet: Has sugar, lecithin , and vanilla.

Semisweet: Contains the same additives as its bittersweet , semisweet chocolate has a little more sugar (but less fat).

Milk:Dry milk is added to sweetened chocolate creates the basis of so many of your favorite candy bars.

White: Isn't true chocolate because it contains no chocolate liquor.

Storage tips:
Chocolate should be tightly wrapped and kept in a cool (60 to 70 degrees farenheit), dry place (not your refrigerator). Dark chocolate can last up to 10 years. Milk and white chocolate will keep for about nine months.

http://www.kasamba.com/psychics

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com