-->

What's New

Chocolate Toffee Cake

Ingredients
1 German Chocolate cake mix

1 can condensed milk

1 (8 oz.) container hot fudge sauce

1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip, thawed

2 large Heath bars

Prepare cake mix per package instructions for a 9- by 13-inch cake.
Using a wooden spoon, poke holes through the top of the cake. Pour the condensed milk over the top. Heat hot fudge sauce, and pour it over the top of the cake. Cool 10 minutes, then frost with Cool Whip. Crush the two large Heath bars and sprinkle over the top.


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com