-->

What's New

CHOCOLATE LIQUOR:- 10 facts

  1. An ingredient in many types of chocolate.
  2. Prepared by finely grinding cacao nibs.
  3. Contains between 50 percent and 60 percent by weight of cacao fat.
  4. Can be adjusted using cacao fat and cocoas, such as breakfast cocoa
  5. Chocolate liquor, also known as cocoa liquor and cocoa mass, is a smooth liquid form of chocolate.
  6. It contains both cocoa solids and cocoa butter in roughly equal proportion.
  7. It is produced by taking cocoa beans that have been fermented, dried, roasted, and separated from their shells and grinding their center, the cotyledon.
  8. The chocolate liquor can then be cooled and molded into blocks known as unsweetened baking chocolate.
  9. The liquor and blocks contain roughly 53 percent cocoa butter.
  10. Chocolate liquor contains no alcohol.



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com