Cocoa Spiced Beef Stir-Fry
* 2 cups beef broth
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons cornstarch
* 2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa
* 2 teaspoons minced garlic(about 4 cloves)
* 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
* 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* 1 pound boneless top round or flank beef steak
* 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
* 1-1/2 cups large onion pieces
* 1 cup carrot slices
* 3 cups fresh broccoli florets and pieces
* 1-1/2 cups sweet red pepper slices
* Hot cooked rice
* Additional soy sauce
* Cashew or peanut pieces(optional)
1. Stir together beef broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, cocoa, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes; set aside. Cut beef steak into 1/4-inch wide strips.
2. Heat large skillet or wok over high heat about 1 minute or until hot. Drizzle about 1 tablespoon oil into pan; heat about 30 seconds. Add beef strips; stir-fry until well browned. Remove from heat; set aside.
3. Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons oil into pan; add onion pieces and carrots. Stir-fry until onion is crisp, but tender. Add broccoli and red pepper strips; cook until crisp-tender.
4. Return beef to pan; add broth mixture. Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Serve over hot rice with additional soy sauce and cashew pieces, if desired. 4 to 6 servings.