- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Syrup
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl. Add sugar and brown sugar; beat well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in vanilla.
3. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; mix into peanut butter mixture, blending well. Stir in peanut butter chips. Spread half of batter into prepared pan; spoon syrup over top. Carefully top with remaining batter; swirl with metal spatula or knife for marbled effect.
4. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. About 36 brownies.
Nutritional Information per serving (1/36th recipe or 1 brownie):
Calories: 150, Total Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 20mg, Sodium: 105mg, Total Carbohydrates: 24g, Dietary Fiber: =0g, Sugars: 17g, Protein: 3g, Vitamin A: 2%DV*, Vitamin C: 0%DV*, Calcium: 2%DV*, Iron: 2%DV*
*DV = % Daily Values are calculated based on a 2000 calorie diet