- 1 sweet roll(day old works well here)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3 to 4 ounces soft serve ice cream or #8 scoop hard packed ice cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Syrup
- 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S CLASSIC CARAMEL Topping
- Sweetened whipped cream or whipped topping
1. Split roll in half horizontally. Butter cut surfaces. Place buttered side down on hot grill. Grill until surface is lightly browned and roll is warm.
2. Place grilled roll on serving dish. Top with ice cream, chocolate syrup, caramel topping and whipped cream. Serve immediately. Makes 1 sundae.