-->

What's New

Monday Mayhem



Welcome to Monday Mayhem where no two Mondays are the same.
This week we will be focusing on the months of the year.
This meme is brought to us by Anna- the Chocoholic.

January-
Many of us are stuck inside during the month of January.
What is your favorite indoor activity?

Eating chocolate- duh




February
Who will be your Valentine this year?

It's a secret


March
In honor of St. Patrick's Day, what is your favorite green item?
Green eggs and ham

April
What in the funniest April Fool's Day joke that you can think of? It can be one that has been done or one that you'd love to hear about.
Plastic poop in the break room :)


May
What's the best thing you can say about your mother?
All the love


June
What makes a father a good father?
Is true to his family


July
What do you do to be patriotic?
Party



August
What do you do when you feel lazy?
Bake

September
What is your fondest school memory?
Cooking class

October
What scares you?
Being out of chocolate!

November
Describe your ideal family gathering.
Lots of people and lots of food!

December
If you could give a very special gift to someone special, what would it be and who would you give it to?
I'd give Harriet a spa weekend because she deserves it :)

Thanks for playing!
See you next week!

1 comments:

I am Harriet January 4, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

Hi Anna.
Thanks for the meme and for playing!

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com