-->

What's New

All American HEATH Brownies from Hersheys

All American HEATH Brownies


1/3 cup butter or margarine
3 sections (1/2 oz. each) HERSHEY'S Unsweetened Chocolate Baking Bar
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) HEATH Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits

1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of 8-inch square baking pan.

2. Melt butter and chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to chocolate mixture, stirring until well blended. Spread batter in prepared pan.

3. Bake 20 minutes or until brownie begin to pull away from sides of pan. Remove from oven; sprinkle with toffee bits. Cover tightly with foil. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Remove foil; cut into squares. 16 brownies.

1 comments:

dining tables April 19, 2010 at 12:44 AM  

I want to try this one out! It looks so easy to make!

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com