-->

What's New

Pillsbury Easy Chocolate Honey Spread

Easy Chocolate Honey Spread


Easy Chocolate Honey Spread

By: NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE
Ingredients

2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
2 cups honey
Prep:5 minsCooking:2 minsCooling:0 minYields:24 servings, 2 tablespoons each
Simply combine melted Semi Sweet or Milk Chocolate morsels with pure honey to create this easy chocolate honey spread, perfect for toast, scones or fruit. Or heat and drizzle over ice cream for a delicious dessert.

Directions

MICROWAVE morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Add honey; stir until smooth.

SERVE as a spread for muffins, scones and toast. Or, warm and serve with ice cream or as a dip for fresh fruit. Store remaining sauce tightly covered at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. Makes 3 cups.

FOR GIFTING:
TRANSFER sauce to clean gifting jars; seal well.

NOTES:
• 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels can be substituted for the semi-sweet chocolate morsels. Melt milk chocolate morsels at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power.
• To make about 1 1/2 cups of spread, use 1 cup (6 oz.) of morsels and 1 cup of honey.

1 comments:

stephen November 11, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Oh, these look amazing - yep, my thighs are quivering! I am drooling

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com