-->

What's New

Betty Crocker: Build-a-Brownie Bar


Betty Crocker: Build-a-Brownie Bar Party

Ingredients
1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips (4 oz)
2/3 cup whipping cream
1 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting (from 16 oz container)
Miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
Miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Maraschino cherries with stems

1.Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with foil, letting foil hang 2 inches over sides of pan. Grease bottom only of foil with shortening or cooking spray. Make and bake brownies as directed on box. Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours.
Meanwhile, place 2/3 cup chocolate chips and the whipping cream in large microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring with wire whisk every minute, until chocolate is melted. Stir until mixture is smooth. Cover; refrigerate about 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until chilled and set.
Stir frosting into chilled cream mixture. Beat with electric mixer on high speed 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended and soft peaks form. Spoon into serving dish.
Remove brownie from pan by lifting foil; peel away foil. Cut brownie into 4 rows by 4 rows, making 16 squares. Cut each square in half diagonally to make 32 triangles. Arrange on serving plate.
To set up Build-a-Brownie serving bar, arrange brownies and frosting mixture along with small knives for spreading frosting on brownies. In small bowls, place baking bits, miniature chips and cherries for topping brownies.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 11, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

Great post! I’m looking to make some changes in my own eating habits, so I appreciate your insight a lot! Thank you. I recently stumbled upon this blog like I did yours and I thought your readers may appreciate it: http://burisonthecouch.wordpress.com/2010/11/04/food-for-thought/

I’ve started to look for their stuff more regularly and I think I’m going to add your blog to my list as well. Thanks for the post!

-Amy

stephen November 11, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

I am kinda obsessed of brownies!so good, so quick and so yummy :)

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com