-->

What's New

The Caco Bean

The cacao bean grows on the cacao tree. The first step in chocolate production is to harvesting these beans. The beans are cut open, the pulp is removed, and the husks are discarded or used for other purposes. The pulp and the seeds are mixed and then left to ferment for up to 10 days. The beans are then cleaned, roasted, cracked and blown. The end result is a chocolate liquor. This liquuor is then poured into a mold, where it hardens into blocks of dark, unsweetend chocolate

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com