-->

What's New

Chocolate Bourban Balls

1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
20 chocolate wafer cookies
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
1/4 cup bourbon
1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup granulated sugar and colored decorating sugars

Put chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on medium power for a minute. Stir and repeat until the chocolate melts, about 3 minutes .

Chop up the cookies until finely ground.

Combine all ingredients and mash together until evenly combined.

Cover and refrigerate the mixture for 45 minutes until firm enough to roll into balls .
Scoop a tablespoon into small balls .

Store in an air tight container at room temperature for a day to allow the flavors to come together. Then store balls in the refrigerator for a week or freeze for up to 1 month.

To serve, put the sugar on a plate and roll the balls in it to coat. Also, serve at room temperature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com