-->

What's New

Chocolate Truffles

Ingredients
1/2 pound quality semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
1/3 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/4 cup sugar

Put the chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Melt at 50 percent power until soft, about 1 minute.
Stir, and continue heat until completely melted, about 1 minute more.

Bring the cream and honey to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat . Gradually whisk the cream into the chocolate until smooth and shiny. Add in the butter until very smooth. Cover the surface of the chocolate with plastic wrap and set aside in a cool spot until slightly firm, about 1 hour.

Line a baking sheet with plastic wrap . Transfer the truffle mixture to a piping bag fitted with a plain 1/4-inch tip. Pipe out 25, 3/4-inch,truffles.
Sprinkle the truffle tops lightly with sugar. Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com