-->

What's New

Your Diet Can Give You A Headache

A glass of red wine or a piece of chocolate can trigger headaches.
Certain foods are known to be associated with headaches including:

* Caffeine
* Alcohol
* Tyramine, which is found in red wine, beer, aged cheese, nuts and chocolate, among other foods
* Tannins, which are found in foods like apple juice, blackberries, coffee, tea, chocolate and red wine.

If you suspect a particular food is the cause of your headaches, don’t eat it for two weeks. If the headaches come and go with the elimination and reintroduction, you may want to check with a dietetics professional.

Source: The American Dietetic Association

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com