-->

What's New

Chocolate Flavored Syrup

Ingredients


1/2 c Cocoa; firmly packed
1 1/4 c Cold water
1/4 ts Salt
1/2 c Nutrasweet
2 1/2 ts Vanilla

  1. Mix cocoa, water and salt in a heavy saucepan until smooth.
  2. Bring to a boil, simmer gently, stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
  3. Remove from heat; let cool 10 minutes.
  4. Add sweetener and vanilla, mix well.
  5. Pour into a jar, cover, and store in refrigerator. Stir well in jar before measuring to use.

First order ships for $2.95

2 comments:

Redkathy February 22, 2009 at 4:01 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Redkathy February 22, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

My mother in law is a diabetic and chocolate lover! I am going to make this for her. Thanks for the recipe.

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com